The amount of design input is tailored to your needs.
A visit of approximately 1-2 hrs to provide garden advice and design input for a particular garden problem. Hourly rate applies and should you decide to redesign the garden this fee is refundable against the cost of the design.
Contact us to arrange.
Full Garden Redesign
- Client Brief Meeting – to identify the key functions of the garden, and how you would like the garden to be when it is finished.
- Garden Survey – a full survey and site analysis of the garden including soil analysis.
- Concept Plan – A pencil drawing of the design of the garden for consultation with you, drawn to scale and showing key views within the design.
- Presentation Plan – A completed plan to scale showing key the features and planting areas for the garden in accordance with the client brief.
- Construction Details – Details for the landscaper on how to build the garden.
- Planting Plans – A plant by plant plan of the garden showing precise locations, plant names and quantities.
Once a design is agreed you may also need:
- Project monitoring – liaison with the contractors to ensure the garden is delivered on time and on budget. This can be charged at an hourly rate or a percentage of the build cost.
- Plant sourcing and planting – handpicked from specialist nurseries, carefully positioned and planted correctly, this greatly influences the speed of plant establishment and the ultimate success of any planting scheme.
- Maintenance plans – detailing the care required for the plants by time of the year.
- Maintenance – Regular care of gardens designed by Gina Cannon Garden Design. This can be tailored to the needs and budget of the client, and the type of garden.
All services are flexible according to the client’s needs.
Contact us now to discuss your ideas